1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my tech blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by heat23, Apr 4, 2016.

Hi all,

I recently updated my tech blog to use Thesis + Smoothpost and was hoping to get some feedback. The website is www.heatware.net

Thanks!

heat23, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  2. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    I like the theme, simple, elegant, and the navigation is clickable no matter how far you scroll.
    Unrelated to your actual question, I did find something after a few clicks around the site.
    http://www.heatware.net/cool-websites/elegant-bootstrap-3-themes-skins-website/ in this post you only listed the items you like, but no reason/pro/cons about them. If i wanted to know more, I'm forced to leave your site. Keeping me informed about their products prior to going into their sites will help with the decision making for your viewers.
    Keep up the good work!

wootriffic, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks great to me. I also like your content. Just one suggestion, If possible buy a premium WordPress theme. It will make your WordPress site look well.

iwebsocial, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  4. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I like your content, it's unique. And logo is amazing :)
    I will also suggest using a premium theme because it will make your website look professional to your readers. Your content is good, just need to use a professional theme and you will be running a super blog. :)

Mr.John90, Apr 13, 2016 IP