1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My T-Shirt Store

Discussion in 'Websites' started by crzyover11, Jun 14, 2017.

Hello, my t-shirt store is brand new. Can you guys please review it for me and tell me if the design is okay? My site name is blurtees.com.

crzyover11, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is it really necessary to have the "loading" sign before loading a page? I mean, even pages that have very little content transition that way. Kinda annoying.

Add a FAQ page.

Change male / female to men's / women's. It's kind of more common.

qwikad.com, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  3. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Loading graphic is time consuming and seems unnecessary. I think you should have some more white / blank space around those slanted sections so as to distinguish them properly. Rest the design is good.

mangobyte, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that you have put a lot of time to get the design as it is. I would recommend you, just like above writers have done, to consider removing the loading graphic. It's outdated. Also a FAQ page can benefit potential customers because they can get fast information about for example shipping time, shipping costs etc. Also, it will save you time from getting emails asking these basic questions. So in the end you will have more time doing important things to grow your business.

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP