1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my spanish coast site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Nielsr, Jul 25, 2008.

Please let me hear what I can do better and what you like
    I really need constructive criticism and not just someone's one-liner!
    The site is here!
    Thanks he -and she guys :D

Nielsr, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  2. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    The overall structure is good, but I do have a couple of suggestions. I think you need a logo at the top of the page (I was surprised not to see one). Your front page, you do not need to make every sentence a new paragraph.

When I dug deeper into the inner pages, I noticed that you do not have the Alt Tags on your photos. And the thumbnails and text are too close together. Just put in a couple spaces between where the picture is and where the text starts.

You've made a great start with the look but don't forget about the SEO. Good Luck and if they decide to give away the Marbella Penthouse I'll be first in line for it :D.

Jeccles, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  3. Ikki

Ikki Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

You need to rework your gradients. They look odd :S Your home page could use some re-design. Here you'll find many good designers at cheap rates. Give it a try :)

Ikki, Jul 25, 2008 IP