1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rikshaw, Nov 5, 2015.

Hello Everyone!

Can you please take a look at our site: http://leddesignlightingonline.eu/ and let us know your feedback/comment about the site design, layout, structure, navigation system, contents and SEO friendliness? It would help us a lot to customize our site further.

Thanks and waiting to hear your reviews!

rikshaw, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  2. skymedia$

skymedia$ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good work man, simple look with nice color combination.

skymedia$, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My friend, I'd suggest you to improve a lot of aspects further to properly review and guide you further. Having said that, I'd like to highlight typography. You should definitely make use of good fonts. With that slideshow works good but the text is floating out of box namely "KREON" - Also the newsletter box at bottom is out of margins floating towards right. You need to get your box model to work correct and apply proper margins/padding. If it's your first time, you did great but there's a lot more to go. Keep on it! :)

GAdsense, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  4. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    It loads a bit slow for me.

heftzwecke, Nov 5, 2015 IP