1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bluetonic, Aug 10, 2015.

Piyomod offers an alternative service to share large files.
    What else can you do with Piyomod?
    You can send files via FTP.
    You can connect with your cloud storage.
    You can enjoy 1 TB free space.
    You can share large files up to 10 GB.
    Give a try and share your files with your friends!
    https://piyomod.com

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    bluetonic, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  2. mrdigital

mrdigital Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice.

mrdigital, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  3. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I reviewed your site. As soon as I got on the page, I was looking for what "Piyomod" was. There was no information to indicate that you could share files and all the other things you listed.

Suggestions: Put a Headline on it so people know what the site is about and what benefits and what they can do.

Just sharing.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Much like your broken Engrish moist goodry post, your site leaves me wondering just what the devil I'm even looking at.

Setting aside the complete lack of anything to tell me what the site is even FOR, what does load is an accessibility mess. Illegible colour contrasts, placeholders instead of labels, zero graceful degradation, goofy bandwidth-wasting gee ain't it neat scripttardery. It's a laundry list of how not to style a form if you care about users actually using it.

Then there's the underlying code, which reeks of "accessibility, what's that" and "form over function" methodology. Static scripttardery and style in the markup (caching, what's that?), jqueery asshattery replicating or replacing normal functionality, endless pointless bandwidth wasting who gives a **** crApple icons, presentational images in the markup, nothing remotely resembling semantics, images for text with no alt text or other images off fallbacks...

It's just another scripttard laundry list of how not to build a website if you care about people actually trying to use it. Lemme guess, you had someone who just dicks in Photoshop dupe you into thinking they knew something about "design"?

deathshadow, Aug 30, 2015 IP