1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by fisa, May 20, 2015.

Please review my site can i use adsense Account This site any Suggetion me Thanks.
    http://www.pakpaperjobs.com/

fisa, May 20, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's HORRIBLE. Illegible useless fixed metric (px) fonts in sizes so absurdly small I'd have to zoom 200% or more to even TRY reading anything, resulting in a broken layout since it's neither elastic or responsive -- though it looks like it TRIES to be responsive and isn't. Illegible colour contrasts reek of an ignorance of accessibility guidelines, and the goofy webfonts and even goofier 1990's style animated garbage sure as shine-ola isn't helping matters.

It's painful to watch load and the reason for that is obvious, 891k in 41 separate files, which is ridiculous when there don't appear to be more than a half dozen content images, and only 6.98k of plaintext -- making the batshit insane 283k of HTML a serious case of FOR WHAT?!? -- to the tune of easily eighteen to twenty times as much code as should have been used to build such a simple page!

Under the hood it is such a train wreck of how NOT to build a website I wouldn't even know where to begin on fixing it much less criticizing it. The endless static CSS in the markup (on top of the already absurd 60k of CSS in 4 external files) mated to scripttardery, fictional made-up nonsense CSS values and tags (do I smell some sort of scam artist preprocessor idiocy like LESS or SASS that's failing miserably?), gibberish use of REL attributes, endless pointless DIV and classes for NOTHING, clearing DIV like it's still 2001...

As I've said at least a dozen times today alone, do yourself and the world a favor, toss that entire mess in the trash, and take the time to learn how to use HTML and CSS properly BEFORE getting this deep into having built a website. There is NOTHING in there I'd even TRY and salvage.

deathshadow, May 20, 2015 IP
    Franklin Hatchett likes this.
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always love your replies :D

Franklin Hatchett, May 20, 2015 IP