1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Site !!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Abbas Khalil, Oct 10, 2013.

My site is, http://www.linekal.com/ and i had applied 3 times for adsense. But after every second review they replied with.

********Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

Issues:

- Site does not comply with Google policies
    ---------------------
    Further detail:
    Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies.

Tips:
    Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    - It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    - Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.

Regards,

The Google AdSense Team********

I had checked my website and all are original content written by me and optimized page loading time, no illegal content.
    why my site is not approved by Google adsense even i had fixed all the issues !!

please help me !!

Abbas Khalil, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    means google is politely saying your site sucks.
    Tech blogs are most common these days and are difficult to get approved. Plus you don't have unique content.

blogdum, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  3. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is very similar to the site Digital Inspiration - labnol.org . Try to change the theme it may work but its difficult to get approved.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
    mayank6169, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  4. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    Do you write your own content?

Change your theme, the navigation sucks. Get a clean and user friendly theme for your website.

The sidebar mix with your content, Put divider on it.

myshufflemix, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  5. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    blogdum:
    How you can say that my content isn't unique? All the updates (posts) is originally written by me.

Abbas Khalil, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  6. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    myshufflemx thanks for reply.....

Does changing theme is a matter in adsense approval? I have seen many adsense approved sites using the same theme.

7. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've visited your site. Seems your site have enough content. but the problem is, it looks like a xerox copy of Digital Inspiration blog

Zayan, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  8. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    Because they use different blog when they applied to adsense. They after they got approved, they put the code to their new blogger site.

They are looking for user friendly site to prevent accidental clicks on their ads.

myshufflemix, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  9. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    myshufflemix:
    Thanks once again for very quick responce.
    So I am trying with this method................ talk you soon.....

10. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

There could be a lot of reasons why Google does not want to approve you for it AdSense. Here what I think will change its opinion fast:

1. Choose another theme, you need to show that you have invest some money or work on your blog. This one looks really empty and not so well-integrated elements (menues, widgets, banners, content, and etc.).

2. Try to write more content.

3. Make it user-friendly - you need to make it logically structured, easy to be used and all the element should be place properly.

If you do all of this, you can apply again. Meanwhile, do not forget to attract traffic to your blog. Also, make your blog as an media site, not like you have it just for bloggins some stuff. Or in other words, make it look shiny. :)

Good luck.

Blinky82, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  11. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its is just another one of a zillion useless tech blogs that is poorly written and just parrots info that is already available on those zillion other sites --> not going to get Adsense
    Adsense requires UNIQUE and COMPELLING content - the site has neither. --> not going to get Adsense
    The use of the English language and grammar on the site is poor --> not going to get Adsense

Agent000, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  12. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    Blinky82 Thanks for reply...

I am getting new ideas about adsense.... Thanks for these tips. I will work on it, and i had changed my theme please visit my site and check how the theme look like... thanks once again

Blinky82 likes this.
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I guarantee that if you do all the that, you will still be rejected with the "does not comply with Google policies" because:

sarahk likes this.
  14. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Zayan, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  15. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    @Abbas Khalil, Hope I was really helpful around here. Please, let us know once you make the changes on your blog. Really wish you a lot of AdSense earning. :)

And why is that? Would be more specific? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  16. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I already post twice why they would get rejected. Your suggested changes will not change the reason they were rejected. You should not be misleading them.
    They have been told the same thing over at the Google adsense help group:
    https://productforums.google.com/fo....linekal.com/adsense/iZvon1I-vZc/_k3D-rkR1e0J

The site basically sucks; your advice does not change that.

17. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    All others are just misleading him. Google will not approve your site for the following reason
    • Too common niche i.e. tech blog (very hard to get approved until you have something very unique to provide)
    • Bad use of English and grammar
    I think its been already told by Agent000 and he just telling you the truth. If you really wanna earn through this site apply of an alternative like media.net you will earn approx 50/ month through it as you have 900 visitor daily.

If you only want adsense then start a new website with a different niche and have your content written by writers on freelance or on fiverr.com. Hope this will help you.

Experience

mayank6169, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  18. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    So, doing nothing is better. If this is a good advice,don't know what would be the bad one. :)

Don't know about the niche, but if you are starting with the idea that your site will be one of the zillions out there, you should shut down your PC and start thinking of another career. :)

19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Of course they should. they adding no value to the web so whats the point?

Every single day over at Google Adsense help group there is anywhere from a few to over a dozen tech blogs asking why they got rejected due to "does not comply with Google policies". ... i don't know why they even bother starting them.

20. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Why they do it? People are familiar with it, so they write about that. As simple as that. But why this niche, I am also surprised. :)

And don't know what kind of people starting such a blogs, but one thing is for sure - if your personal desire is putting and earning from AdSense, you should make your research before creating a blog. Right? Either way you are just waisting your time. I have a idea here - next Google Penguin 2.2 (the six one) could be released with a list of the banned niches. :)