1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site...

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rachelsalmon, Jun 14, 2013.

Hello,

My site is baldnesscare.com.

DPers, can you please have a look and give you honest opinion about site design and contents. It's 2.5 months old site, ranking 3rd for it's main keyword with 3000 local monthly searches in US.

I am getting around 50 Unique visitors a day. I am satisfied with it as I know I am putting little effort to this site every day.

Overall bounce rate for last month is 23.76 in google analytics but when I check everyday traffic in Clicky analytics, it's showing 70+ bounce rate always.

What can I do to reduce bounce rate so that I can keep my rankings intact.

Disclaimer - Please visit at least 2 pages when you open my site, or bounce rate will go even higher. This is my kind request.

Thanks.

rachelsalmon, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People will visit 2 more pages if they find interest in visiting. Don't stress yourself over bounce rate. Someone might find what they are looking on first page. Make comments and comments form appear at the bottom of the page.

Overall site is OK. Keep up the good work.

webinsane, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. Stephen Moyers

Stephen Moyers Member

Best Answers:
    Your site seems looking good in first view there is no problem with your site so it’s natural that you have some bounce rate don't take that in mind. Hope you have set the correct Geo location for your customers.

Stephen Moyers, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. jay28

jay28 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site looks good, but is this site geared toward to women more than men? It just has that women feeling to it, were guys might be thinking its a women's site.

jay28, Jun 14, 2013 IP