1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my Site & Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ESHWAR VIJAY, Jun 17, 2017.

Review My Website Plzz & Need some suggestions
    I build a new website using blogger and customize it bit. Please visit my Website and give your reviews and suggestions
    The link to my site www.novamage.com
    i need feedback from all of you.

www.novamage.com

ESHWAR VIJAY, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  2. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your homepage looks messy to me. I don't even know where to start because I feel like they are all screaming at me like "click me." By the way, here's my first impression:

I thought it was a website selling WP themes due to the banner you have in your header. But, as I scroll down it turned out it wasn't. It's a news site. But again, I'm confused as to whether it is an entertainment news site or a yahoo-type-of-news website because you post other types of news as well.

I know it's a new website and you probably will make changes here and there, but here's my suggestions.

1- Decide what your website is going to be about. Focus on one area/ niche and don't try to cover all because you're going to make your visitors confused.

2- Fix the menu. Make it easy for your visitors to navigate through your site by putting just the necessary info pages in there (about me/ about website/ contact, etc)

3- Get rid of the Sahifa logo. Replace it with your own logo, something that's related to what your website is about.

4- You could say "follow us on social media" and put your social media links there rather than putting it separately. You have your FB widget, your social media account buttons and your YouTube channel widget. It's redundant.

Meina, Jul 11, 2017 IP