1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site in post page next and previous link

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by webgfx, Jul 1, 2017.

Hi,
    Review my site tell me about how to improve it more .
    And also I need post thumbs for next previous links in my post single page.
    the site "thehealthking.com"

Attached Files:

• abc.jpg
      abc.jpg
      File size:
      24.4 KB
      Views:
    webgfx, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First impression - TO DAMN SLOW - Took OVER a minute on high-speed cable to load your page.

Tiny light gray thin glyph fonts on a white background are IMPOSSIBLE to read.

Front page TOO long. Took SIX scrolls to find the bottom.

Too much white space throughout. Get rid of half of the wasted white space and page will be a reasonable 3-scroll length.

Fix the errors (https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http://www.thehealthking.com/) on your page.

Not wasting my time clicking your links as if your front page is slow, so will ALL other pages on your site be slow. If you do not fix your speed issue, your bounce rate will be unacceptably high.

mmerlinn, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  3. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Speed's more than ok. @mmerlinn - most probably something temporary (host, your own internet connection, ..). @webgfx - couldn't find those arrows at first. Making them stand out a bit more would most probably help.

Blank ™, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site is hosted on GoDaddy which is infamous for overloading their servers. It took me 8 seconds to load at 10:20 PM Central Time on Saturday night. Not a good load speed. But the home page has 108 total requests and comes in at a weighty 1.5MB.

The site looks nice (viewing on Firefox). The G+1 button is off the line of the Facebook buttons. The magnifying glass icon is also a little off line. I hate the share buttons stuck to the left side of the browser window. I absolutely hate those and anything that obstructs even a little bit of the content.

You are redundant on your social networking icons. You have the fixed thing at the left blocking content. You have it again on the right under the Social heading. And you also have them at the very top of the page. Too much. Eliminate the annoying floating thing at the right.

Weight Loss has a down arrow but has no menu that appears when hovering as the other menu items with a down arrow do. Otherwise, it looks nice. :)

billzo, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  5. webgfx

webgfx Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for Honorable suggestions, i will fix it as soon as ,
    now I required every post thumb in post page next previous nav links. like my attached

webgfx, Jul 2, 2017 IP