1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site built using BoonEx Dolphin Community Software

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by canaryspace, Jul 21, 2008.

I wanted to try something a little bit different other than classifieds sites, so I searched for a good community script and came across BoonEx. I have now finished my online community for the Canary Islands, simply called "CanarySpace". See what you think and let me know how I can improve it. Cheers

www.canaryspace.net

Ps, dont matter if you live outside the Canary islands, its for anyone to use really although I am basing it in the Canary Islands, where I live, as its easier to promote here.

Enjoy.

canaryspace, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    You should consider adding a few more colors into the color scheme.

kingofsanda, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  3. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting.. looks like the tools work out well for you.. like the ShoutBox. instant chat and interactivity

webbmaster, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. Suffer

Suffer Peon

Best Answers:
    BOONEX DOLPHIN ARE FRIENDS OF SKADATE ALSO KNOWN AS SCAMDATE AND KYRGIZ SCAMMERS!!! Andrey Sivtsov is a famous Kyrgiz scammer. Boonex states that it is a US-based company, which is A TOTAL LIE! (If you are a man who somehow still haven't heard anything about Scamdate, read http://www.topix.com/forum/who/scam/TCS27T4P67FRVPBB9 just to be in the picture).
    Let us look at the whois info, to start with: http://whois.domaintools.com/aedating.com (it is one of the Boonex major sites).
    Registrant:
    Yulia Sivtsova
    mikroraion Asanbay d.2 kv.54
    Bishkek 720060
    Kyrgyzstan
    Nice, is not it? :) (Cowards usually use the name of their wives to register domains by the way). If you go to http://www.aedating.com you will be redirected to Boonex.com, the main scam site of the scammer Andrey Sivtsov who now has changed the name to Andrew Boon, you can see it here: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/boonex , after registering an offshore in Australia :)
    You may ask, well, the script is "free", how does he scam people? It is very simple: to have the copyright removed, mods added, bugs (which are numerous) removed, you will have to PAY, PAY, PAY, and pay for a very long time. You will pay a lot of money. You will also frequently see such messages:
    Product is available for contributors only
    And so you become a contributor how? Thought you'd never ask!
    "You can become a contributor by donating $40 a month to ExpertZZZ. Nice scheme, eh? :) There is a lot to learn from Kyrgiz scammers Boonex Dolphin.
    If you did not know the script Boonex Dolphin has bugs, you can check this link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=boonex+vulnerability&btnG=Search
    It will show you the real state of things.
    Please be warned, Boonex Dolphin is a buggy product made by a Kyrgiz scam company. Do not repeat my mistakes.

Suffer, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  5. aymenbnr

aymenbnr Member

Best Answers:
    your site is inactive

aymenbnr, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  6. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have removed it from my 2 sites. Boonex is a terrible script and I think people should know also that it is totally unsafe. Members email addresses get indexed in search engines and so do their full profiles, this is not safe!

canaryspace, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  7. dealexy

dealexy Peon

Best Answers:

This script is one of the most secure. I have worked with this script myself and developed products for people who wanted additions to the standard software.

You have an option in your admin panel concerning profiles. The standard default setting is for members email not to be displayed in profies. I guess you changed this without realising what you were doing. Yes, profiles get indexed in search engines. If you dont want this to happen then again you can change the setting in the admin panel.

This has to be the best script for community software. I use this myself on some of my sites, I do change the php and java to suit me and to make the software faster, even so, this software has to be the best if you want a community site.

If you decide to use this software again and you have a problem, then send me site email and ill help you with it, for free!

dealexy, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  8. iSkaDate

iSkaDate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi folks. My name is Tim and I represent SkaDate dating and community software.
    As far as I can see somebody tries to slander SkaDate. If there would be real complaints we would be snowed under with dozens of messages of outraged complaints against our company. But we are not snowed, because these reviews are written by non-existent customers.

We provide professional support via ticket system and free public forum. SkaDate well trained support staff resolve issues in a timely manner.

If you have any questions you are always welcome to ask them. Visit SkaDate web site: www.SkaDate.com

Check SkaDate Blog: www.skalfa.com/press/

Stay tuned because SkaDate is going to release something new this time.

Thanks for your attention.
    Regards, Tim.

iSkaDate, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  9. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got this message- "The site canaryspace.net has been disabled. Please contact support."
    I think there is some problem with your website.

dc0ded, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  10. ssaerocoupe

ssaerocoupe Peon

Best Answers:
    :(
    Site has been disabled.

ssaerocoupe, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  11. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    boonex is free script so i like it but a lots of bugs and his forum is use "[" "]" for a title means if you make a New Thread like "Buy Sell, Trade" then boonex show as "[Buy Sell, Trade]

skadate, why not make a frontend demo ? means running site demo? you can provide demo of running site(not in other site, must be in your domain)

i want demo :))

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    kunnusingh, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  12. iSkaDate

iSkaDate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi reolfeed.

SkaDate has Live Demo and it is available on the same domain. If you want to check demo then you need to go here: www.skadate.com/demo

If you will have any questions let me know.

Thanks for the interest, Tim.

iSkaDate, Sep 13, 2009 IP