1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site - Arcadescripts.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Nerz, Oct 15, 2008.

Arcadescripts is a review and comparison primarily, but has added stuff like free scripts for download, and I want to include gamepacks and templates soon, working on getting all that together. So basically its a webmaster resource site if you like.

I think im at the point where the structure of the site has come together pretty well. I need to do more reviews, another 20 looking at the list i have. There more like introductions, than reviews, and im hoping other users of the scripts post there own little review and scores.

Im using wordpress, and wp review site plugin btw.

The site should validate fine, both in xhtml and css, although some BOM warning I havent figured out, it doesnt seem to be critical.

I know the logo is crappy. I plan to get a good vector one done, that is temporary.

Anyway tell me what you think so far, oh and btw the blog directories section at the bottom is messy atm, just sorting that out as I type this up.

Site - > Arcade Scripts

Nerz, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. HEYBOY

HEYBOY Banned

Best Answers:
    hmm nice one mate but i think too much Text on front/index page and my rating wud be 6.5/10

HEYBOY, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  3. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should change the color of the text in the body of the page
    to a darker color to make it more legible.

kingofsanda, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  4. Nerz

Nerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually that is something im definately considering. Just looking for the right color. :)

update: i changed it, hope its better

In terms of too much text, im not sure. I just wanted to have 10 reviews per page, but I can lower that.

Nerz, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  5. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    logo can be changed.. and you can show a difference bet the content and navigation.. Either the bgcolor or text color..

jawahar, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  6. tigrrra

tigrrra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice job. Love the design and the layout. Color is great as well 8/10

tigrrra, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  7. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    dude i like it, the site looks clean, nice theme...

I think its part of the license agreement thought to leave the "powered by wordpress" instact in the footer not just have the link in the meta links.. other than that.. it looks great.. good luck.

2-4-K, Oct 15, 2008 IP