1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my Shoe Blog And Give Suggestions

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Shoe11, Jun 30, 2008.

Please review my women's large-size shoe blog, Your Feet Make You Unique. I need suggestions on how to improve my affilliate income and traffic. I really want to target women who wear shoes in sizes 10 and up. I started this blog in 2006. I've made some affilliate income, my goal is to at least make $500 per month using adsense and affilliates like CJ, etc. I do not have any extra money to use PPC. I have started writing more articles and submitting them to Go articles and Ezines articles. I do plan on updating my template soon.

This forum is awesome. Thanks for your help!

A.P.
    http://www.yourfeetmakeyouunique.com

Shoe11, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  2. Nielsr

Nielsr Peon

Best Answers:
    You definitely have to look at your template! Your top right links a completely misplaced and make the site loose value. The site seems really caotic and the red jpg behind the ad banner below your header is REALLY BAD.
    Sometimes we get to focused on placing our google adsense ads and search boxes that we forget the general idea of having our site! People will subscribe to your site if they find it interesting so you dont need a rss buttom up top. People returns to your site because they are looking for more and YES they will find it even though your searchbox isn't up top! Above your blog you should place a description of your goal and content. and I personally don't think you should have more than three posts a page! We zap and we click we dont like to scroll for an hour when searching info! Sorry if I seem pessimistic, but people are mostly attracted to what is SIMPLE, CALM and PLEASING/SOOTHING. So less content pr page and more pages....

Nielsr, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  3. moworld84

moworld84 Peon

Best Answers:
    The content part looks quite ok but I am just wondering, Do you really think that red colored part where you got your menus looking cool enough? Lol Sorry, but It is not making the menu options visible and also the header needs to re-worked on.

moworld84, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  4. ronnyeo

ronnyeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stunning color approach for the blog but the picture under header isn't properly size.

ronnyeo, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. cezar007

cezar007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont like your header image. And there are also some text difficult to read on the header section.
    Other looks fine and cool :D

cezar007, Jul 16, 2008 IP