1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my product sales page

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Skribblez, May 10, 2014.

Sales page link - http://www.oilyskinsolution.com

Any thoughts or suggestions/recommendations on what I should change or modify to improve my sales page?

Also wondering what you guys think about the audio that plays automatically once the page loads. Should I keep it or get rid of it?

Would really appreciate any input.

Many thanks in advance!

Skribblez, May 10, 2014 IP
  2. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its pretty good! Just a few things I noticed, probably more down to my personal opinion,
    I quite like the audio being there, it lets people know straight away. The "You dont have to waste money" headline right at the top in the blue box doesnt stand out to me. I had no idea what the photo is, I assume cleansing wipes showing greae wiped off? I dont know?

Testimonials are great, so is everything else up until your story, although contents good, its in too big a block of writing, I myslef and many others like reading a few lines at a time, you see a block of writing with 6+ lines and just skip it because its too much.

The rest is really good! Good content, good testimonials. Again, my personal opinion, but thats what i would change or alter.

Thomas Owen, May 10, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I agree, it's a really well-designed page. If it was a video that played automatically, I'd definitely suggest not to do that. With audio - I am not sure what to suggest. Part of me wants to say mute it, but then I begin to realize that nobody is going to ever try to listen to it on their own... unless, you make sure that something draws visitors' attention to that audio. One of those arrows, you know:

5a023f52a472e22994ae4b09eea6dc8f.gif

If you could somehow draw visitors' attention to it, then I'd say mute it.

qwikad.com, May 10, 2014 IP
  4. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great domain name and intro at the top, however as I go further down I find there is too much text and not enough color or images to keep me from scrolling down until I see a price..

My suggestion would be try to cut down on the text as much as possible and really push for vids and testimonials.

Also keep the audio as it is, however it would be great if there was a vid or pop up lady/man on the screen to go with it.

This is coming from someone who designs sales page and works with a lot of clients and end users.

Good luck,
    ETA

ETA, May 11, 2014 IP
  5. TonyG23

TonyG23 Banned

Best Answers:
    I really like it to be honest. Clean and well written. I do have a health and fitness website to I just might have to write a review on this :)

TonyG23, May 12, 2014 IP
  6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm usually for killing any site's chatting, but here, regarding female audience, it's ok. I'd shorten it killin "www".

This stuff color looks too hueless on my monitor. I'd make it more intense:
    No matter how oily your skin is, I want you to know I have a solution for you --

Karuna17, May 12, 2014 IP
  7. trish1

trish1 Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Sales page ... promoting CB Product...? best of luck for your sales

trish1, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  8. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent page! I don't think it's too spammy and would agree with qwikad's comments regarding the call to action. Great job!

gotkloud, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  9. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is a pretty good page. About this part though: "But Who Am I To Know? My Story..." I think you could make that less dense and more readable. Remember people don't have all day to read your sales page, your story, etc. You did a good job in many places highlighting the important parts. I think that one section is the part that needs the most help. Good job though. :)

01123581321345589144, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  10. vitaldon

vitaldon Member

Best Answers:
    May I ask everybody? Who have time to read so long deep one page-websites?

vitaldon, Oct 9, 2014 IP