1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Personal Website | Own Coded

Discussion in 'Websites' started by AshPaulzzz, Oct 15, 2013.

Hi Dp Members,

Will Anyone Please Review My Site and Tell me How to Improve Its looks ;)

Its HTML,Css & Jquery Based !

Check http://donwapi.in/myworld/

Thanks in Advanced ;) :p

AshPaulzzz, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice website! I didn't like much the colors, Change them to something more clean and professional.
    Changing the font would be nice too.
    GL!

theunreal, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  3. AshPaulzzz

AshPaulzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for your valuable time for review , i will work on css but now with the fonts looks good in the design but i will change it soon :)

sorry fr my bad english also hehe :p

4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like the wait to get into your site. Yes, it's nice and fancy, looks cool, but it's not good for a website.

Is all that jQuery stuff really needed? Or instead just present all the relevant information on individual pages?

Make it responsive (search Google/Bing/whatever for responsive design tutorials), mate. That would be a good start. After you have done that ask for more feedback.

ryan_uk, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  5. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice graphics, but I didn't even know to click the button until I looked at code view.

I don't think the "enter" on the index page is a good idea, most views will probably click "close". Why have a obstacle/enter page ?

averyz, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It's an awful idea from the 90s and shouldn't be done any more.

ryan_uk, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  7. AshPaulzzz

AshPaulzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't like the wait to get into your site. Yes, it's nice and fancy, looks cool, but it's not good for a website.
    Is all that jQuery stuff really needed? Or instead just present all the relevant information on individual pages?

Make it responsive (search Google/Bing/whatever for responsive design tutorials), mate. That would be a good start. After you have done that ask for more feedback.

agree with you bro, but this kind of thing usually many designers using it, i wanna make unique and stylish just for learning and fun, even this kind of sites only access able in javascript enabled browsers :)

Nice graphics, but I didn't even know to click the button until I looked at code view.
    I don't think the "enter" on the index page is a good idea, most views will probably click "close". Why have a obstacle/enter page ?

bro as ryan_uk said, it's very old stuffs, i have added the flash option instead of "Enter" to make it more cool

anyways thank you guys for all infos, i will work on it, i m sure you guys will say its good ;)