1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my personal blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Dana Tintor, Jan 26, 2017.

Hi there.
    I would be very grateful if you could look at my blog and tell me what you think about it.
    It is a personal blog, and my goal is simply to learn from it so I can create something more professional later on (the topics are not relevant at this point).
    But I am not a native English speaker so I would like to know how does my writing sound.
    And besides that, is it readable and pleasing to the eye in this format?

Thank you!

http://shakeupsofa.com/life-is-a-mindset/magic-behind-successful-people/

Dana Tintor, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dana, I read a few of your articles, and I enjoyed the insights. Although I did notice a couple times that English is not your first language your writing is easy to understand. You have a good command of English.

In case you aren't aware, Jim Carrey wrote himself a check for 1-million dollars before he became a star. He dated that check for 10 years in the future, and on that date he cashed the check. No, I don't believe he was overly concerned with politicians.

You share some great thoughts, and I think you have a good blog going there.

I think you should keep at it. Keep your writing natural, develop your personal voice, and you'll do fine.

JoeSpirit, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. Dana Tintor

Dana Tintor Peon

Best Answers:
    So thankful for your comments and the fact that you like my blog, it means a lot to me. :)
    I believe that my English skills will be much better with time, but I'm glad that for now it's easy to understand. The rest will come with practice. :)
    Thank you one more time for a review, I appreciate it!

Dana Tintor, Jan 31, 2017 IP