1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my new site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by dicksonwoo, Sep 8, 2013.

I have made a new site for my new freeware, and I decided to make the banner very big and it seems pretty. But I don't know if this helps the SEO or not? I heard someone said the big image will decrease the seo... Could you please give me some advice?

http://www.youtubetomp3hq.com

Thanks guys

dicksonwoo, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. FJRassidik

FJRassidik Member

Best Answers:
    site is good

FJRassidik, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Overall your site is good but I don't like the Olive Green BG & Blue FG. Please try to think about some different contrast.

sisatel, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. kylie oliver

kylie oliver Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Sisatel , I agreed with your statement. You should think about different color. I noticed one more thing you have to insert Icon for your site.

Good luck!

kylie oliver, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. nikita12

nikita12 Member

Best Answers:
    The header looks good - I would definitely keep it. There would be a small SEO hit as google would not find the keyword rich text that is in your header. If you have the resources you can remove the text from the image and have it overlayed as text in a div with the image as the background to the div. However, if not, the seo hit is very small and I would not bother about it.

Couple of pointers.
    1. Center the footer text. It is currently centered to the left hand column, but would look better centered for the page
    2. The screen shot image should ideally link to a larger image of the same screenshot and now to the exe file for download

nikita12, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  6. syncotix

syncotix Member

Best Answers:
    I have actually been looking for a trusted way to extract audio from youtube..... trust is a key issue here as I am a little paranoid.
    I think other people will have the same concerns as me.
    Design wise, layout looks fine but not keen on color scheme, especially the green parts.
    I think providing more information about the app would help too... who built this and why are you offering it for free?
    The header is ok but looks a bit generic to me.... looks a lot like all the dozens of other sites offering youtube extraction... I think it needs to look more unique or something. Why should I choose your app/site over all the other ones when it looks so similar?
    Regarding SEO, I am no expert but I don't think the height of a header will have much impact if the text inside it is the same.

syncotix, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  7. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your site but am wondering why you do not have a blog. When I normally buy a digital product I always look for a blog because this normally means the product is updated often and these updates (changelog) is often displayed in the blog. I also think you can add a bit more content because it looks a bit lite to me.

Dominick, Sep 15, 2013 IP