1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My New Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bndib, Jul 16, 2020.

I have created a new blog and invite you all to please review it and send me your views and suggestions to improve my blog. My blog URL is https://www.craigslistny.net/

bndib, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You may get away with having the "craigslist" in your domain name for some time, but sooner or later either your dn registrar / host company or blogger will suspend it.

qwikad.com, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  3. bndib

bndib Member

Best Answers:
    Why would he hang it? Is this name banned?

bndib, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a follow on from https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adsense-help.2867266/ which was specifically Adsense focussed.

I really don't like the way the quick links to your subheadings sits under the main heading

upload_2020-7-17_9-24-7.png

You mention in the other thread that it's the template that creates the odd spacing. Viewing the source it appears that in some cases that's just not true. Why have a separate list for each point - rather than one list with lots of bullet points?
    upload_2020-7-17_9-25-9.png

Cool play on words. From the content of your site it's obvious that your English is better than you're making out.

sarahk, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  5. bndib

bndib Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, my kind sister, for helping me
    I would like to change this template because I discovered several errors with it
    What would you recommend my kind sister?

bndib, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is really weird
    Your writing in the blog seems normal but you've got all this ingratiating "my kind sister" bullshit going on. I get that you're Algerian and that's possibly culturally appropriate there but I am not your sister. or maybe I'm just grumpy today.

My first recommendation would be take your blog from Blogspot and use a different blogging tool - WordPress is a good place to start but there are others. You need to look at the blogs that you like, that you think server their readers well.

Some use lots of photos, you need to consider your ability to either buy photos or take photos that can pass for New York. I have no idea what your day job is and if your workplace might pass as a NY workplace etc so that you can use it in photos. You don't want to get caught using the same photos as other sites but it's hard work coming up with lots of them so you may want to consider a template that doesn't use so many.

You'll have a business plan, written down, or in your head. What is it that your blog is going to do better than other blogs on the same topic. Your template should support those goals.

sarahk, Jul 16, 2020 IP