1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My New Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by maddyesign, Jun 14, 2013.

Hello Every member,

Please Review My New Packers and Movers Book Site

www.packersandmoversbook.com

Waiting for your Suggestion

Thanks

maddyesign, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. Nercciss

Nercciss Member

Best Answers:
    i check your bog very simple blog bro , you need to make it lil bit attractive , now a days blog and site looks matter a lot , but your blog speed really good , everything ok just change its theme , keep doing off page seo for better result in google ranking .

Nercciss, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. nelum8

nelum8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The content looks good but I agree with Nercciss about the blog theme. It looks a little bit outdated. I think you need to look around for a better layout with a more modern design. I also am not fond of the moving "welcome" text on top or the moving images on the bottom. Most sites use a fade-out slider for moving/changing the images.

nelum8, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site not attractive, use different fonts, change colors or whole theme, pictures are too small, site looks boring on first look but actually have interesting content.. The best would be to change a design completely, cause without interesting design, interesting content is much less interesting.. :D :D

VukasinI, Jun 15, 2013 IP