1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my Medical website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by rarnet, Feb 19, 2019.

Here is my site which focus on medical items like the natural medicine for human being , please share your thoughts after reviewing my website .
    http://www.dermecure.com/

rarnet, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  2. digitech

digitech Active Member

Best Answers:
    change your font style, use 3D style or js

digitech, Mar 1, 2019 IP
  3. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks professional. Except slider has navigation arrows (pics) which I didn't like much. But again it is up to you.
    Text in News Box isn't readable enough.

c4cyber, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    mmerlinn, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  5. RobertRay

RobertRay Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if it's possible it would be cool to add in the sections testimonials some photos. If you can add links to social accounts, it will be amazing, coz your testimonials get more trust.

RobertRay, May 7, 2019 IP
  6. tsc

tsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see the blog has no entry since late last year. This needs sorting out.
    Also, what RobertRay says above is also important.
    I hope the website is working for you nonetheless.

tsc, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  7. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. the logo is too crowded and the font choice bad. At small sizes it's difficult to read it. A logo should be VERY simple and easy to read even if it was written on your finger nail.

2. I don't understand why you are using a slider. It's distracting people from the main content and any marketer would tell you that your hero section is the place with a great impact, where you should convince the visitor do DO SOMETHING; contact, view more information, subscribe etc. You are wasting such an important 'real estate' with a bad looking slider and sub-par graphics.

3. why would you have the blog on a separate script, when wordpress is perfectly capable of handling both custom pages and blog sections?

Based on the low quality of graphic design on it, it seems more like you downloaded and tweaked a template, added a logo and tried to design some banners, then installed a wordpress with a default skin (old one that is, launched few years ago). Not too much work to be actually reviewed here, I am afraid.

dojodesign, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  8. Don Jackson

Don Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well in addition to all that has been mention, the one big thing I see is the site is not HTTPS !

Understand Google Chrome is most widely used browser on the planet. You site is being marked "Not Secure". This will lose customers for you and folks will have less trust.

SSL Certificates are FREE ! Go get one and install it ! sslforfree.com is just one place you can get one for free.

Don Jackson, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  9. Emranul Hasan

Emranul Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    I really like your site. I think its backed with PhP?

Emranul Hasan, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  10. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like the design! It looks very professional.
    It is hard to see the text on the main page because the banner and rotating images, the image takes all the space and you need to scroll down to see the text. But this is a minor thing... you can leave it as is.
    Then, It would be nice to have pictures of the doctors on "about us" page. Just a suggestion.
    The gallery loads a bit slow first time, maybe you need to optimize the images
    Another idea is to add reviews from from patients/visitors to make it more trusted.
    But overall, great job!

Mike2718, Nov 17, 2019 IP
  11. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think the OP has abandoned his site. He has done NOTHING to fix obvious issues we all see.

What I STILL see 7 MONTHS after my original post.

https://mmerlinn.com/xPix/MedPic.JPG

mmerlinn, Nov 17, 2019 IP
  12. RXbux

RXbux Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The footer is much better then the header

RXbux, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  13. omgirl

omgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your site communicates fairly well, with attractive images and words that are easy to understand. However, some of the phraseology is not quite what a person with English as their first language would use. And the fact that the site is not secure would be enough to prevent many visitors from interacting with it. I also tried to go to the blog, but that link is broken. The gallery loads very slowly. Those images need to be minified.

But overall, the site has good content that would be interesting enough to keep people engaged for a good while. If they came there looking for information on skin care, they wouldn't be likely to "bounce" off the page. Google gives you points for that.

omgirl, Dec 1, 2019 IP