1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my jobsite Urgent

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by freshersjobs, Apr 20, 2010.

Hi,

Could someone please review my site and tell me what could be the problem. I have registered the website 3 months back and hosted it on wordpress. The site was doing good in terms of search engine ranking for 2 months but suddenly this month the ranking has started dropping. Now I am working as a SEO and have optimized a lot of websites. I am aware regarding the SandBox Effect, the permalinks structure (mine is /category/post_id.html). I don't think any of the two are the reason for the ranking to drop. Also there were more than 500 pages indexed which have dropped to 260. There are considerable backlinks and also the webmasters tools give me report about the website which seem to be fine.

Okay now the reason I want the website to be reviewed is cause initially when I searched for the keyword "bankjobsite" my site was on the top (bankjobsite.com) and for "bank jobsite" it was on place 3. Similarly for many keywords it was on page one. But now for bankjobsite it ranks on page 2 and for "bank jobsite" it does no appear even in the top 100 results. So my conclusion is that Google has penalized the site ... but why and what can be done about it.

freshersjobs, Apr 20, 2010 IP