1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my fitness website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by contra10, Mar 30, 2017.

I just wanted to review my website in terms of functionality and just to get some feedback on what people think about it. Am I headed in the right direction? Can you also review my videos? are they any good, is the lighting too bad? is my voice too low? I'm just not sure if my videos are any good

Any bit would help tremendously.

Website is: http://behiitfit.com

contra10, Mar 30, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You're DEFINITELY heading in the right direction. Great job!

qwikad.com, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  3. lacedbliss

lacedbliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website is PHENOMENAL! It's very sleek and professional, but also fun and eye catching, great setup nothing needs to change! Your videos are great as well I watched "MEDIUM HIIT WORKOUT TO LOSE WEIGHT WORK LEGS AND ABS" With your videos I suggest doing a voice over instead of talking through the workout you're doing because sometimes your voice changes as you're catching breath, but with lower intensity workouts talking through is great! Or with higher intensity instead of doing a voice over you could get someone to do the workouts and kind of use them as a presentation so you can focus on what you want your viewers to see. You're talking is great and very encouraging, keep it up! :)

lacedbliss, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  4. contra10

contra10 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feed back!

contra10, Apr 4, 2017 IP