1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please review my FileHosting website we offer 200 GB for FREE too

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Wwbux, Nov 23, 2014.

hello everyone

we just started our FileHosting FileNerd.com service yesterday and we wish that you review it and spread the word please we are offering 200 GB for free all of our servers are on 10 Gbps the design is so good the website is responsive please help us and you can grab the 200 GB space for free forever

It's http://www.FileNerd.com/

waiting for your responds

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Wwbux, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  2. Dan_Anderton

Dan_Anderton Member

Best Answers:
    The for business and for professionals sections at the bottom are different sizes... It might be my OCD but that just doesn't sit right with me.

The site looks really good, is filesick yours too?

I would revisit the takedown guide lines page again though, the apostrophyes seem to appear as small boxes? It might just be my iPad though.

Dan_Anderton, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  3. Wwbux

Wwbux Member

Best Answers:
    thank you so much Dan for your review and helping me please open account and get the 200 GB and use our service even more i'm sure that you gonna like and please spread the words as much as you can

and yes FileSick.com is mine too ;)

have a great day buddy

Wwbux, Nov 23, 2014 IP