1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my fashion jewelry website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Seher Bhatti, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Here's my website for review: https://seasonsofdawn.wixsite.com/website

Hi.

I recently launched this site a few weeks ago and I really need some reviews and opinions on it. I really want to know if it's good as is or whether I need to make changes.

Thank you kindly.

Seher.

Seher Bhatti, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Very slow.

qwikad.com, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I agree, it's very slow. I would suggest you get rid of animations, that should help. And there's some text in white color ('We pride ourselves on a unique selection of quality goods..'). I can't read it as the background is also bright, try to change the picture. You also have some pictures of the products on the main page, but the quality of the pictures is really poor.. The page with all products looks good, however, when you go to an exact product page, the quality of the image is also really poor and doesn't leave a good impression. You should get new product pictures and improve the home page. Hope that helps.

Modesta, Oct 3, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.