1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my Facebook covers website!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by techslip, Apr 10, 2012.

Hey everyone! I'm back from such a long break. I have been away from the forums for a few months but am back home and ready to work again!

I have been busy with a website that I have been working on with a couple of people and it is based on Facebook cover images. This is pointed towards the new Timeline feature of Facebook which allows users to upload custom header images. All images on the site are premade to fit Facebook requirements.

I have compared this site to the top 10 Facebook Cover websites and it is looking pretty good I must say.

Please give me a solid review and critique your little hearts out! Thank you in advance to everyone!

Facebook Covers Online

techslip, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    I was trying to open your web, but It's taking long time loading. I left it in half way, next time I'll visit. What was reason I don't know.

CheapSEO, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. ThePakistaniBlogger

ThePakistaniBlogger Member

Best Answers:
    Simple and elegant theme with nice covers.

ThePakistaniBlogger, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. bhaskardas

bhaskardas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great!!! I have collected lots of fanpage covers from there..Thanks for sharing

bhaskardas, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  5. khalids19

khalids19 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you'd asked me
    -Ok site designs perfect for now!
    -FB Covers are average like they need to have more quality and more detail more awesome pics...........

But everything else should be fine.

khalids19, Apr 11, 2012 IP