1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Dating Site Directory

Discussion in 'Websites' started by gregdavidson, May 26, 2016.

I just setup this dating site directory and I need some honest feedback.

http://datingsitelinks.com/

What do you guys think about the overall design and Adsense placements?

P.S. I'm not finished writing the descriptions of most of the listings. I'll finish doing that once I know for certain that I have something that could work.

gregdavidson, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am just looking your site and thinking. I have some idea if you would like then I could say :

1. Make a submit website form and place it over the search box. I think you should redesign or twist submit web site form and search box.

2. If possible then dating sites links layout and make it larger or more deep or something seems to more or detailed or big list.

3. Split feature dating sites tab into three part, one tab shows newest site, second will show most popular, third will show Featured.

4. Put a single adsence 728x90 type banner below the description (true love is a click away ). Delete another two adsence units they are not looking good.

5. Put your social sites or pages buttons and sharing buttons.

6. Add contact us page and privacy page.

These may help you if you like my ideas.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP
    gregdavidson likes this.