1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Clothing Store Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by raccapparel, Apr 10, 2019.

Hello,

I have published my online store 3 days ago and it is a women`s clothing store. I have put 25 different clothes in my store and selling them by my website. The thing is I havent got any order since I have published my website and I have started worrying about that matter. Only downside that I see in my website is the products being few for an online clothing store. Could you please take a look at my website and provide me some feedback on first impressions and products? If you see any downsides on my website which I couldnt see, please let me know.

My website
    raccapparel.com

Thank you in advance.

raccapparel, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to review when your site is too busy or not available

mmerlinn, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  3. moshelog

moshelog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your store looks great! However, you need to work on the product descriptions, don't just list down specs. I also saw a few Disney character shirts on your store, make you are an authorized reseller, if not, steer clear from branded, licensed, or trademarked products. You can use Importify app, and import from 40+ huge sources so you'll have plenty of product options.. Add social proof like reviews to build trust and influence buyer behavior. Use Editorify app to get free Aliexpress reviews or get a paid plan for more good features.

moshelog, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Based on the image @sarahk posted, I, too, am of the opinion that your claim of being in Toronto is bullshit. NO Canadian nor Canadienne would stoop so low as to post descriptions in ENGRISH instead of English. No wonder you are not getting sales. No native speaker of English would even dream of spending money on your products.

mmerlinn, Apr 18, 2019 IP