1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please review my bussines website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by fikphs, Nov 29, 2015.

any one help me for review my website : www.sewa-rumah.net. the website is about comfortable rented house :)

fikphs, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The site is a bit old fashioned and coded by someone who doesn't really understand html - a decent wysiwyg editor like ckeditor would solve those problems

upload_2015-11-30_21-35-8.png

You need to go and look at the good house rental websites and see how their search is structured - you don't offer anything like that. If I'm looking in Jakarta I don't want to have to wade through hundreds of 1, 2 or 4 bedroom homes to find all the 3 bedroom homes.

upload_2015-11-30_21-36-23.png

way too many ads on the page and because they're animated they distract. If your website is the product then value it - the ads make it look like you're just chasing clicks.

upload_2015-11-30_21-39-33.png

sarahk, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  3. mynetrecipes

mynetrecipes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good looking but I think you should set the same size for preview of objects.

mynetrecipes, Nov 30, 2015 IP