1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Christina Banton, Dec 23, 2016.

Please review my blog http://routedetech.com/ and share your thoughts
    Please, suggest what category i should include

Christina Banton, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  2. Rahul Vaishnav

Rahul Vaishnav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Christina, I reviewed your blog its very nice but as my view you must be include sports, social media marketing, Entertainment, World, Lifestyle,Technology, Music its most popular category

and one more thing you can add feature image for each post in home page its look like trending design in blog.

Thanks

Rahul Vaishnav, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  3. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Christina,

As I was going through your website, I noted some things, which I would like to share with you. The website design is clean and effective. The font style, colors and layout, add more impact to the website. As you haven't added any featured images. Although it increases the page loading speed, however you should add featured images to the content, as suggested by @Rahul Vaishnav.

You can add a menu that provides a sneak peek whenever a user hovers mouse on it. You can add more categories such as Wearables, VR, AI, etc. These categories are more in trend and will be a perfect fit for your website.

M_harry, Jan 2, 2017 IP