1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my article.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Wrathia, Oct 25, 2017.

Hello,
    I would like to ask you, if you could review my article: "How to make money on YouTube" - https://mirillis.com/blog/en/how-to-make-money-on-youtube/
    My friend reviewed the "grammatic side" of the article and fixed them (but he is not a native English language speaker).
    Please let me know if you see any mistakes. I will also be grateful for your advice when it comes to SEO, so I could be aware of those mistakes in the future.

Ps. You can be really honest and mean, you don't have to politely point out my mistakes. Better to know the truth, than live thinking that what you do is OK. :D

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Wrathia, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  2. TramsYasse

TramsYasse Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need some about reviewing your article why don'y you just go to ask professionals what they think about your article? smartessay.com helped me a lot with my writings several times.

TramsYasse, Dec 6, 2017 IP