1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my ad placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by exoldier, Apr 8, 2011.

for http://roflhq.com/ please see through single post and single images, I have only one sidebar ad on homepage because I don't want to scare people off with too many ads, but are my ads okay in single post and images?
    Because my page ctr is like 0.26%...

exoldier, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well in your image pages it's ok, in your single post pages you could do better, adding an adsense ad above the page fold.

The problem is that you have a site that is PERHAPS going to attract some traffic, one day, but PROBABLY NOT. But you need to have thousands of unique visitors to even start making a few dollars. Or even less.
    This topic of putting images and videos is not good for adsense, it simply doesn't work.
    Plus the fact that you don't own the copyright of the videos/images, but who cares really? AdSense does and will upon complain disable ads on this site or will decide they don't need you from now on.

Honestly the problem here is not the ad placement, it is your strange idea of doing this site in order to earn adsense money.

JamesColin, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  3. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are lucky, you will get enough money from Adsense from this site to cover the cost of the domain renewal...

1812, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  4. exoldier

exoldier Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reviews! I know a similar site which gets tons of traffic and makes around 500$/day, and he got there in 6 month, i'm not sure if i can any good money from adsense with this site but thing is that i like the topic :) and i made about 5$ in the first few weeks , so i dont worry about covering the hosting costs :p maybe u can suggest some better program for a site like mine ?

exoldier, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    CPM based ads, at least you don't need people to click on your ads to get paid. Find out what the other similar site uses and sign up there.

JamesColin, Apr 9, 2011 IP