1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Ad Placement - Experts Marketplace

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by timallard, Jan 6, 2017.

Hello - I am looking to optimize my ad placements. I don't want to clutter the space too much, but I need to make something off of the site.

It's currently a free service and launched yesterday - I built it myself so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket, but it cost me in pausing my freelance for a month or two to get it done so I would like to figure out how to get a few grand back in lost income by making my ads as optimized as possible.

All feedback is welcome.

https://exchangemyskill.com

Thank you,
    Tim

timallard, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You side ad is only slightly visible above the crease... about 70% of people never scroll down to see it

pmf123, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  3. timallard

timallard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback, I reversed the columns so the left sidebar with the ad gets much higher placement. I will look at some further optimizations there.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    timallard, Jan 8, 2017 IP