1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review Legit Side Hustles

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MrJohn, Feb 9, 2021.

Hello,

Looking for reviews of how I can improve my forum. It’s a Make Money Online Forum that I just launched.

https://www.legitsh.com

Thanks!

MrJohn, Feb 9, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's too early to comment on the content, or the moderation of your forum. You've kept to a small number of categories which is good.

The theme is badly written, viewing the source was like something from decades ago with all that white space. It looks nice enough on desktop and mobile.

You need to get your crypto buddies to sign up and start posting (or spend money to buy forum posters). Until it looks busy there's no point in marketing it to strangers. It's hard to see what your advantage is going to be over existing crypto spaces. You need to think really hard about how you're going to compete and if it's worth the time/money.

sarahk, Feb 9, 2021 IP
    MrJohn likes this.
  3. MrJohn

MrJohn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sarah,

I appreciate the feedback. The code was made by a well known theme designer in the Xenforo software community. So I don’t know too much about that.

Also the forum is not really about Crypto. In fact that is not even a category. Just one post in one section. It is about how freelancers can make money online. I agree though it is a tough niche. But I am up for the challenge.

MrJohn, Feb 9, 2021 IP