1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review LEDDesignLightingOnline.Eu

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jewelraz, Jun 4, 2015.

Hello Guys,

How are you all? Hope you are healthy and fit and happy! Okay, let me come to the point:

I am managing this site currently: http://www.leddesignlightingonline.eu/. If you take a quick look then you will see this is a lighting solution, magento, and multi stored website. I know there are some works needed on homepage specially on "Best Seller Products" as well as on the slides but what else? Where are the rooms for improvement? We have a sitemap, favicon and user-friendly navigation system. But want to know what your hawk eyes see!

jewelraz, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just little things.

Dimmable in the navigation spelled with a small d.

I am not sure what those little boxes next to the listings in the navigation are or why they are there:

2.gif

I would remove the wording DEFAULT CATEGORY from the index page. It gives your site a sense of being unfinished. Like it's still a template or something. You can put something like In The Spotlight instead.

And lastly, it's essential to have, at least, one post in your blog.

qwikad.com, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  3. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also couldn't find any terms for your returns. You have the returns page but I didn't see any return policy listed anywhere. It would be a good idea to have one so that buyers will know what is allowed to be returned, what condition, etc. Some people won't buy things from a site if they don't know what the terms for returns are.

I also agree with qwikad.com in that you need to have some posts in the blog section. Just some posts that have to do with your products or lighting in general. It will give it a more complete look.

ulterios, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They're checkboxes... for selecting more than one item in the list at the same time.

As for the site, it seems a bit... hacked together. I don't really get a feeling it's finished.
    As others have mentioned, the "DEFAULT CATEGORY" needs to go. It looks like "work in progress"

Also, on the front page, after the whole list of products, there's a blurb about why one should buy from this store - why? It really shouldn't be there - at a list-page for products, you should only have info pertaining to said products, or the process of buying and getting them to you. Move that text somewhere else.

You need to have a look at your buttons, for instance the "Add to cart" button lacks a bit of padding (the text is touching the edges)
    You should lose the red color on buttons and some of the headings - the red color doesn't seem to be at all associated with the company (logo is in blue and orange) - use those colors as colors on the webpage - make it a brand, not some mish-mash.

The line "Welcome to our online store" underneath the language / currency selectors are useless, and should be removed.

As others have said, the blog is empty - until you have something there, I suggest removing it from the menu alltogether.

Well, this information is there, if you look at the Conditions of Use-page, but the information about ordering and returns should also be available at the page that is named orders and returns.

[/QUOTE]

PoPSiCLe, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  5. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Oh ok, Thanks.

I didn't see them there. It would be easier for customers to find them if they were posted somewhere that they are easily found to avoid confusion or at least a link in the footer or somewhere that takes a customer to where they are located.

Thanks for the heads up.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

ulterios, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  6. anh998

anh998 Member

Best Answers:
    any more development of the Magento website, contact me over skype: dearbrother5. Our developers will make it for you.

anh998, Jun 24, 2015 IP