1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review https://100asa.com a new curated photography web site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mario merlacci, Jun 13, 2020.

Could you please review our new photography curated gallery online.
    A completely new concept!
    https://100asa.com

mario merlacci, Jun 13, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Speaking only from the aesthetic point of view: I like it. A very clean design and the focus is on what is the most important thing - images. Lightning fast loading. For sure 5 out of 5 for me. I've promoted it on my Twitter account.

qwikad.com, Jun 14, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know the niche so can't comment on how original, different your site is compared to the rest but it's beautiful. I signed up and left a comment - everything went smoothly. I like that you have auto-translation for the non-English comments and, presumably, to translate to any user's preferred language.

I'm curious that you have so much css and js content on the page and not cached in separate files.
    You have odd images loading like https:\u002F\u002F100asa.azureedge.net\u002Fphotos\u002F3027\u002Fc212e44b-f7ee-4ffc-8dda-e267f57c29e3-w.jpg, what's up with that?

sarahk, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  4. hienin

hienin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! I liked your project. I am not a professional designer, but the layout is OK or at least I do not see anything annoying.

From purely technical point of view, the speed is also OK but can be improved. The gallery pages as expected load a little slower. To improve the speed you can think of implementing webp format for the images, use CDN or also try to avoid including remote images. I saw several of them in the code that take over a second to load (The image sarahk mentioned is just an example). Having in mind that the load time is around 3 seconds, this additional delay can be reduced.

hienin, Jun 19, 2020 IP
  5. mario merlacci

mario merlacci Peon

Best Answers:

Hi thanks a lot for your help.

Where did you find that image?

mario merlacci, Jun 23, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Look in your network tab in your browsers development tools

sarahk, Jun 23, 2020 IP