1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review http://dreamcalendars.us

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ackthecat, May 23, 2004.

Its just getting started and I would appreciate any comments/suggestions.
    Its a custom calendar site specializing in tasteful nudes. :D
    Thanks
    http://dreamcalendars.us

ackthecat, May 23, 2004 IP
  2. dazzlindonna

dazzlindonna Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting concept. Good luck with it! You are going to need to do some SEO work on it. You'll need to decide what keywords you are targeting. Is it dream calendars? I ask because I know as a searcher, I wouldn't think to search for that. I might would search for personalized calendars or nude calendars or something like that, so think about it and make sure you optimize your pages for those phrases (title, headers, bold, etc.). Then go out and get backlinks to your site using those phrases as the anchor text. I think you have a good start, and I'd love to see it again once you have it more developed.

dazzlindonna, May 23, 2004 IP
  3. ackthecat

ackthecat Guest

Best Answers:
    I am working on the keywords, maybe custom,calendars,didnt think about personalized
    thats a good one. Gotta convince the owner that he needs a links page. He is leary of sending people off to the "competition".

ackthecat, May 23, 2004 IP
  4. THT

THT Peon

Best Answers:
    from a design POV, I dont like the resizing (its annoying) and you forum doesnt work :)

HTH

THT, May 24, 2004 IP
  5. LucidNet

LucidNet Peon

Best Answers:
    i like the design... it looks dreamy.... but the resizing thing got me too... its annoying

LucidNet, May 28, 2004 IP
  6. ackthecat

ackthecat Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input, I fixed the forum. I think I will use popup pages for the sites coontent since that background does not want to flow with the window size. The resize was to try to keep the background in place and I agree, it just doesnt work

ackthecat, May 30, 2004 IP