1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review Design of Website: ChangeYourLifeDiet.com

Discussion in 'Design' started by AlekM, Jan 22, 2016.

Hi,

I spent the last 2 months designing my website for my new product on Clickbank, and I was very happy with it. But then someone told me that my website looked horrible on mobile, which pretty much meant no affiliate would promote it. That really bummed me out!

Before I go and redesign the entire site, I was wondering what other people thought about it ... the website in general, graphics, logo, header image, and the Believability of the claims. It is a weight loss product ... ALL the claims are TRUE, but I realize that many people are sceptical ... so I don't want my website to seem like it's too unbelievable, or like it sounds too good to be true. I have a quality product, but am not sure what direction to take in terms of marketing. As it is right now, I chose to be bold (yet accurate) in my claims ... but maybe, if I get different feedback, I may tone down a bit.

I am new to all this, and am trying to learn as much as I can to be successful. Any help and advice you can give me would me greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Alek M
    changeyourlifediet.com

AlekM, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. johnhappy

johnhappy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Alek

i looked at your website

i think its quite good, but
    theres too much words!!

""
    I believe SO STRONGLY in my weight loss system, and I am SO CERTAIN IN YOUR SUCCESS and that you will achieveSTAGGERING AND DRAMATIC WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS, that I want you to feel 100% Comfortable with your decision to orderThe Change Your Life Diet System today. So much so, that when you place your order right now, you get my 100% 60 Day No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. If you follow theChange Your Life Diet System as described and for some strange reason you don't experience a significant and dramatic loss of body fat

… or if you're simply not satisfied with the Change Your Life Diet system for any reason whatsoever, just let me know any time within the next 60 days, and I will issue you fast and professional refund, with no questions asked!

But let's be honest. You're not going to need 60 days to know if the Change Your Life Diet works for you. All you're going to need is ONE DAY. You will know the morning of the second day when you step on that scale and notice that you're 1-2 lbs lighter … or at the end of the first week after you've shed 5 lbs … or the end of the first month when you're 25 lbs leaner.

I'm making it so easy for you … it's a Complete No-Brainer! There is Absolutely NO RISK to you, and you have Nothing To Lose!

But, this is so much more than just about weight loss. This is about Improving Your Life and becoming a healthier, happier, and more well balanced person … without having uncontrollable cravings and mind-numbing addictions to food. It's about putting your weight problems behind you and focusing on living your life to the fullest, unhindered by this crutch that has plagued you your
    ""

you see, these are not necessary

and i think you need to put more photos.

and btw, try to lower the cost =)

if you have time, appreciate if you promote my CB page too!

its very good conversion rate~~

http://judydiet.com

johnhappy, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a generic sales pitch site. Makes me wanna puke.

scurvy, Feb 15, 2016 IP