1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review chefscircle.co.uk

Discussion in 'Websites' started by andylongford, Jul 23, 2017.

Hi,

Please could you review www.chefscircle.co.uk . Not only for value but opinions on what you think I could do to improve. Thanks
    Andy

andylongford, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Typical turdpress train wreck that looks more like it has rendering errors than intentional design, scripttardery pissing all over even the simplest of functionality like scrolling, etc, etc...

I could go on a very long Gordon Ramsey-esque rant about everything wrong with it, but I'm too tired. Let's just say "this dish is so ginger it's a Weasley" and leave it at that. At BEST it's a cute also ran cookie-cutter blog. It is to web development what pre-made frozen pizza dough is to running a gourmet pizzeria.

deathshadow, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @andylongford Some things that you need to work with to improve the site.

1. Make sure that the site loads faster. As it is now, some sections of the website load first and then the other sections load. It doesn't look good for visitors to the site.
    2. Add a SSL to your site. You have a function where people can register. To protect their details you should add a SSL which will encrypt the information on your site.

MrKing01, Aug 17, 2017 IP