1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review - Beginner Blogger!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Ash G, May 4, 2016.

Would be appreciated if you can go check out my first ever blog post and give me some feedback! (Also feedback and advice for the website in general, would be very helpful).

I'm struggling a little with the comments, the comment box will not appear below and instead "leave a comment" in small letters appears on the side - not easy to spot at all! I have tried everything and it appears fine on my Contact Page, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

https://theashedit.wordpress.com/

Ash G, May 4, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey are you from Hawaii ? if yes then very nice because you have the good opportunity to writer about travel lifestyle and beauty. Specially the oceans pictures and lifestyle pictures are so nice. You got the opportunity to explore the Hawaii's natural beauty and this could help you more.

I'm struggling a little with the comments, the comment box will not appear below and instead "leave a comment" in small letters appears on the side - not easy to spot at all! I have tried everything and it appears fine on my Contact Page, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

You are looking talent. But with free version or with subdomain web site you could not control everything. You could buy a domain and hosting and should make new site with full of control. Because you have talents. Also you are very nice looking when you are smiling.

But as a beginner you could keep doing what you are doing. Your site looking nice.

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP