1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review and make recommendations for rwintnovels.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Taler, Apr 25, 2008.

Hi, please review the site rw interactive novels. Criticisms, flames, suggestions, and anything else is welcomed.

Look at layout, colors, usability, speed, or any other factors. Also if you want you can say something about the idea, doyou like it or not?

RWIntNovels (RWIN) is a community and collaboration site for readers and writers of next generation pieces using the full technology of the web.

Our focus is on introducing relatively new forms of media that takes reader participation to the next level and promotes open/social story authoring. Our story modes are:

Collaborative Story: Writers submit chapters, members vote. Chapters with > minimun number of votes and with at least 80% approval are promoted into canon. All canon chapters are then branching plot points from which additional chapters may added onto.

Interactive Novel: A novel with reader-choices. Use simple web links to create branching plot-lines and interactivity.

Sandbox Story: A free-for all wiki story that the community hacks into shape as one.

Visual Novel: Perhaps better called a combination multimedia interactive ultimate story delivery system. Visual novels typically combine background images with text to tell a story, but may also involve numerous other effects as well. *

Taler, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  2. sydneyaus

sydneyaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    The design is good, although I would go for a lighter background colour. It also needs a logo and some graphics. The site loads fast.

sydneyaus, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  3. objx

objx Peon

Best Answers:
    I found it hard to determine where the main content is. It's alot of different links to click, and I don't know where to start.
    It might serve you well if you made a clear field in the middle where new visitors can get a quick understanding of what your site is about. It took me a time to figure it out.

objx, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  4. themanbeast9

themanbeast9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The design is not that well thought out. It is cool, but you may want to have a few friends try to navigate through your site, so you can see where the design needs improvement.

themanbeast9, Apr 26, 2008 IP