1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review Ad Placement & Color Scheme

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by bboyspyder, Sep 15, 2013.

Please share your opinion on the 336x280 ads that is below the Title of a Post/Page and the color scheme that I have chosen for that.

Will I get banned for this? I know that placing ads below title is allowed but combining that with the color scheme that makes the ad blend with the colors of my site. Will that get me in trouble?

[​IMG]

bboyspyder, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    No it won't be a problem. I have well over 100 clients running this combination without any problems. Just be aware that if your site is top heavy with ads it can effect their google ranking. I'm not ashamed to say quite a few of my sites got a 'slap' some time back as a result. I now always put at least 1 paragraph of content above the first ad before wrapping the text as you do. Also why not try the url in AAAAAA (It'll virtually be invisible) and try the headings in the same orange you have in the blog menu, the black headings maybe a little to well blended
    Hope all that helps

adsenseplr, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. bboyspyder

bboyspyder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is just a ready color scheme provided by Adsense. I already enjoy improvement in CTR compared to the default one. I will see how it goes and may run some tests later with other colors as well.

I was just wondering if this particular placement and color scheme will get me in trouble.

bboyspyder, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. bboyspyder

bboyspyder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I changed the title of Ads to match the orange on my site. Unfortunately Google decided to put #0cff79 as a Hover Color of the ad and this is a color that I don't have anywhere else on my site. Do you think this will impact CTR much?

URL and Text color have been set to match URLs and Text on my site.

bboyspyder, Sep 19, 2013 IP