1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please rate my blog

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by japindian, Jul 15, 2008.

Screw Censorship
    I have edited and made this template, please tell me what you think of it! A 1-10 grading scale should be find :D.

japindian, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  2. bhaiyaji

bhaiyaji Banned

Best Answers:
    nice blog +5

bhaiyaji, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  3. ronnyeo

ronnyeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am fascinated by the color mood of the blog. It should be appreciated the ease of access one can look through different posts without any disturbance. I moreover enjoy that there is a fixed separation among the many posts. I like the real life examples and images blog so often indicates to. It's lighting fast how fastly the blog loads, it's almost instantaneously. Quality over quantity is the label on this site absolutely. Quick references to everything I want in the blog that's what I like. The technical information of this site writer is peerless. The topic titles are tricky. The videos set in the blog make it even more entertaining.

ronnyeo, Jul 16, 2008 IP
    japindian likes this.
  4. japindian

japindian Peon

Best Answers:
    bhaiyaji - 5/10 or did you mean 10/10 ?

ronnyeo - Wow thanks for that :D.

japindian, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. Snowball1

Snowball1 Banned

Best Answers:
    i think it looks good.. i like the color combination.. the header looks good and you have good ad placement too.. it is new but i hope you will fill it up with more articles.. it looks good and i give it 7/10 for now!.. i'll check back later! .. good luck :)

Snowball1, Jul 16, 2008 IP