1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please, need help or hint...

Discussion in 'Programming' started by chelsea, Oct 20, 2005.

Unfortunately I have not got a clue about the following and desperately hope someone might be able to help me with this one. Not to get into any trouble I have removed the site´s names and IDs.

I am running a travel site ( affiliate program from WCTravel ), that shows hotrates for particular cities.
    You can enter your own html for the header and footer or your own css file ( which I don´t ), but then they show on ALL hotrate pages as the same.
    So, my source code looks as follows:
    When I was looking through search engines to find out why other affiliate sites were doing much better, I found a particular competitor who has different meta tags for each city. While mine have the same ( above ) title and tags for those sites, the competitor´s title and meta tags are specificly for each city:

I am really interested in how they get the different meta tags for each site and would very much appreciate help with this.

Attached Files:

chelsea, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  2. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it would be done dynamicly, i no expert so cant really give more advice.

just-4-teens, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  3. chelsea

chelsea Peon

Best Answers:

...dynamicly... could anybody here give me a helping hand?

Asked the person who programmed my site, but he stated the script is in cgi, which he does not know.

It must be possible somehow, if only I knew...:(

P.S. I do not ask for help for free, if you can do it, just let me know and your price for it too.

chelsea, Nov 24, 2005 IP