1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please let us know your thoughts on our concept site whatisflux.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bedmal, Dec 11, 2016.

Good afternoon,

We have spent the last 6 months working on our website whatisflux.com - which is a WebGL website designed to bring our logo to life and create a social interaction with the public all intrinsically linked to our tag FULFIL INNER POTENTIAL

There is an awful lot of animation and design work gone into creating the website, so I would like to invite critique. At this stage we can still change things, but we are due to launch our product page in the early part of 2017.

Please explore the concept, read some of the content posted by the public (drawn in through facebook ads since the recent launch of the beta) and add your own pixel to see the full animation and WebGL experience.

All feedback will be greatly received and I appreciate your time.

Regards,

L Smith

p.s happy to review anybody else's site; just ask

bedmal, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say, but when a virtually blank page said "uploading file 5 out of 11" or something like that - I left.

I don't think it's ever a good idea to start a website with a "10% left before the intro starts" or "uploading file 5 out of 11", etc.

Since you're about to go live I'd suggest to re-consider your index page. You have about 3-5 seconds for a visitor to decided whether or not they are going to stay on the site. If the intro / initiation takes up all that time, they will be pretty much gone by then.

qwikad.com, Dec 15, 2016 IP