1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please I want your great opinion

Discussion in 'Websites' started by tareqjhe1, Apr 21, 2020.

I have created a website recently https://www.thebestwp.com .
    I think everything is fine still now. I have written some good article and trying to do SEO. But still now not enough visitors. I want your view about this website.
    1: Is there any problem with thi site. Such as design, or others.
    2: How can I drive more traffic.
    3: Any suggestions

Please I want your excellent view about this site.

tareqjhe1, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm old school and hate, loathe serifed fonts.
    The content looks ok, wouldn't hurt to get someone to go over it though. Little things like the word "developer" needing to be plural.
    upload_2020-4-22_20-28-23.png

I haven't reviewed enough sites in your niche to be able to give you an opinion on whether you're a me-too or actually coming up with useful & fresh perspectives.

Your programming section should be filled to the brim with common problems people have, how to use ajax with Wordpress, how to write plugins, how to enqueue scripts. Basically go through every one of @deathshadows complaints about "TurdPress", do the research, and write an article on how to make sure your theme avoids bloat, to be secure etc. While the WP engine has issues most of the problems are from poorly written plugins and themes. Write articles on how to work out if the theme you want to use has bloat problems.

sarahk, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  3. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never think about the font actually. Should I change Font? And I am trying to writing good article. Thanks for your Review

tareqjhe1, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, as mentioned the use of serif fonts is a wonk; there's an old print conventional wisdom that serif fonts enhance legibility, but that's for PRINT. On screen media you usually lack the ppi (pixels per inch) for serifs to render clearly, so their use actually hinders legibility. Say it with me folks, "Serif is for print, sans is for screen. Serif is for print, sans is for screen. Serif is for print, sans is for screen."... so yeah, change the font.

That said, the site is from an accesibility, usability, and speed standpoint EVERYTHING I've come to expect from turdpress. TP itself is a monument to the "three i's" of web development: ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude -- so anything I tell you about the endless pointless DIV and SPAN for nothing, endless pointless classes for nothing, gibberish nonsensical to nonexistent use of numbered headings, static scripting and style in the markup where they have ZERO blasted business even being in the first place, blocking HEAD elements, endless pointless JavaScript for nothing or doing CSS' job, etc etc... Well... broken record. It's a giant middle finger to accessibility and usability, with a ridiculous 180k of markup being used for 2.9k of plaintext and around 30 media elements -- not even 10k of HTML's flipping job! Goes hand in hand with the 380k in ten separate files of scripttardery and utterly batshit insane (GREAT SCOTT!) 1.21 MEGABYTES of CSS spanning 9 separate files... when to be frank I don't see anything being done to warrant more than around 16k of JS in one file -- maybe 64k in two files if using a library -- and NO website having any reason for the ENTIRE SITE to have more than 48k of CSS in one file per media target... when you don't even HAVE proper media attributes on your <style> or <link>... Since sending to "all" is also 3i

I'd suggest pitching the entire mess in the trash and starting over without the mentally enfeebled disaster that is turdpress, or taking a whip to TP to try and make it behave. (Good luck with the latter, the one person I knew who tried went to an early grave!)

Which is pure comedy given the subject matter of said site; but what can one expect from the predatory scam-artist nube-bait that is turdpress? I'm just shocked it doesn't further soil itself with the equally scammy halfwitted bullshit that is bootcrap.

But I guess when you have a website who's entire subject is scamming nubes with wishful thinking, it shouldn't be a shock it's built from same, using the same levels of ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude as the platform itself.

deathshadow, Apr 27, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Dani244777

Dani244777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I made a new arrow for your image. Do you like it?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Dani244777, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The font ,aspect ,and how it looks its not so important for seo .The most important thing its the content and backlinks etc

Spartan14, Apr 28, 2020 IP
    tareqjhe1 likes this.