1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help !

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Elsando, Oct 12, 2016.

I have a youtube channel , i want to know how to active google adsense to get some money behind views ?

Elsando, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. Ericblanc

Ericblanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So long to talk about it, you can research here http://smallbusiness.chron.com/activate-google-adsense-40023.html

Ericblanc, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  3. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My dear, It will take time, improve your YouTube videos popularity, subscribers, likes and post videos regularly, get the videos done nearly 100, then apply for the YouTube adsense program..

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  4. mypups

mypups Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Go onto fiverr and pay someone to 'like' your videos

mypups, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  5. mypups

mypups Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Meant to say, you could also pay someone to watch your video i.e. improve its popularity and get people to subscribe - again, Fiverr would be a good place to get this done

mypups, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  6. geekability

geekability Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Places like Link Collider can be good places to get YT views, social site likes and other things to get you going. Most offer free and paid versions. The limits some place on daily activities also help you keep from getting banned from too many fake activities in a small time frame. I have used places like that to get a FB page or website going when cash was short for other kinds of ads. I just do the tedious work while watching the news or something.

geekability, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  7. Ali Ahmed Sumon

Ali Ahmed Sumon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi Elsando, if you want to monetize your youtube channel with adsense, you need a hosted adsense account. you can create hosted account simple and easy way. first of all you have to upload 4-5 unick videos on your youtube channel. after uploading videos you have wait one week. after one week you can monetize your video with hosted adsense account. now you have to go your channel dashboard then you have to go channel option, and then you have to go monetize option for Enable monetization your video with hosted adsense account. if you go
    This method then you will Create a hosted account. you can use 500 youtube channel in your hosted adsense account for earning a lot of money by showing ads on your videos. thanks

Ali Ahmed Sumon, Nov 10, 2016 IP