1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by bestwriter, May 2, 2010.

Hello Everyone,

From last few days, I am experiencing some problems in ezinearticles.com. As soon as I login to ezinearticle, the webpage hang up. Is this problem also experienced by anyone else here or me only? Is there any way to get out of this problem? Please PM me if you can help me.

Thank You

bestwriter, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    They just started their 100 articles in 100 days contest. Thousands and thousands are rushing to get scabs on their fingertips to win a $5.00 coffee mug. I could loan your my @E mug.

Since the reviewers on the weekend are rarely the most experienced, wait till Monday. If I decide to enter, I might just give them 100 all at one time, with 4 days to go. Since, I get the top reviewers issue is normally 6 to 24 hours.

Just relax. There are plenty of places for cheap coffee mugs. If you are writing quality content, or think you do, then you do not need to race the clock. I am up to a writing challenge, but only if it involves Google ratings, bountiful readers, and major blogs picking up the articles.

There is your answer. Sorry did not need a PM or PMS.

dyadvisor, May 2, 2010 IP