1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help with suggestions on monetizing my site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by owsolution, Apr 3, 2014.

I would appreciate any thoughts as to how I can monetize my site outside of adsense. I have tried everything, but with a web proxy site, anything outside of adsense I have not been able to have much benefit with.

Below is a screenshot of any analytics that DP pulls from my Google Analytics. I have roughly 30K visitors a day. Increasing 15 to 20% each month. Anyone successful in monetizing a site like this, comments would be greatful.

Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 2.56.54 PM.png

owsolution, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  2. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may earn premium price for adspace if you target the advertisers related to your website content & keywords.
    Otherwise by simply using Google Adsense , you might get a normal price or lower price for the ad blocks.

You can also checkout http://buysellads.com where both advertisers & providers meet .

phptechie, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  3. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Place links/banners to affiliate offers in the VPN niche(the Hidemyass affiliate program for example)

Helge Sverre, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are your main traffic sources? And what are you currently using to monetize?

Dionne Taylor, Apr 4, 2014 IP