1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help with my new site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Yedi, Aug 8, 2013.

Hi DP.
    I wanna ask your help how to make my site.
    The site is about arts and craft supplies.
    I want to have a business directory on the site (if possible payed - recurring)
    with 3 types of listing.
    Simple - adds business name, address, website.
    2nd - adds google maps and other gadgets to their listings
    3rd - can post on the blog section with resourse/author box linked to their listing or main site or anything else

I want to have a blog where I add art and craft related posts.
    I wish that once somebody adds a business listing a program, or script gets their data and makes a page for them on air.

I wish to collect their data for email marketing. So I need a program which adds their data to an autoresponder.

I'd like to make this site in Wordpress if there are plugins to solve what I want.

What do you say. I wait for your ideas.

Thanks

Yedi

Yedi, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  2. Enthusiast

Enthusiast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

What you are asking for is very simple and doable via wordpress, there are plugins that can help you do all the "directory work" you want for your site.

Try to do some search about wordpress and its plugins, and I'm sure you'll find your answers. If you are still having troubles and you need help then I would be more than happy to help, just send me a PM with some details about what exactly you wanna do.

Good luck!

Enthusiast, Aug 8, 2013 IP