1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help with Keyword Research and Finding Niche

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by dancoxdrums, Apr 13, 2020.

Hey everyone,

Newbie here researching into setting up a high-quality blog about mindfulness.

I ran Keyword Shitter all day yesterday on keywords like ‘how to be happy’, ‘how to be satisfied,’ ‘meditation for’ and ‘mindfulness practice’.

Plugged resulting 10,000 keywords into Google Keyword Planner and then checked Google out for those that looked promising. Even long-tail keywords like ‘how to be happy for yourself’, though, are dominated by big publications (albeit with slightly different headlines).

The keyword I just mentioned has a search volume of around 4k per month, so not huge. Is my niche just really difficult or am I doing something wrong?

Are there some niches that are impossible to break into? Am I missing something? Do I just need to be more clever?

Help greatly appreciated.

dancoxdrums, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your problem its perfection ,dont search so much the perfect keyword ,volume etc . Of course its important to find good keywords also but if you are obsessed with that you will do nothing .Mindfulness its a big niche i think you can find a lot of keywords but you dont know how to do a keyword research properly .Also dont forget the most important thing its the work and not so much the learning

Spartan14, Apr 14, 2020 IP